Our client is searching for an Experienced Credit Control Administrator - Burton on Trent up to £26K Basic plus Performance Bonus working in an Modern Office Environment for an Established Company
Please note - This role will not start until after the Coronavirus Lockdown
As an established and successful East Midlands based waste management company, our clients are searching for a Permanent Credit Control Administrator - this person must be High Calibre, Tenacious and a Great Team Player
They are aiming to expand dramatically in 2020 and beyond by investing in professionals looking to make their mark in an industry worth £6.7 Billion.
They offer a performance related bonus structure along with a basic salary from £24,000 - £26,000, so please apply if you have an entrepreneurial approach and a “Can Do” attitude and have what it takes to make an immediate impact.
The purpose of this role is to effectively manage and recover overdue accounts to keep company debt and associated risks to a minimum.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work closely to deliver an accurate and efficient credit control service. This role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
- Hours - Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm (must be flexible for occassional evenings/weekends)
- Monitor and chase client debts, issuing letters, emails and telephoning clients as appropriate
- Investigating and resolving a variety of account queries from clients
- Improving aged debt and recovery statistics in line with key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Run debt reports to facilitate the identification of bad debt and referral to Debt Collection Agents where it is deemed to be worthwhile and recoverable
- Providing information to support aged debt analyses and explanations
- To prepare payment batches and enter payment through BACS or manual cheque for all due balances on a regular basis, in accordance with supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Portray a positive image of the company by always maintaining a professional manner in all communications
- Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
- Propose write off irrecoverable receivables
- To identify and recommend new or improved working practices to ensure the success of the role
- To actively contribute and participate as a member of the team to support each other and the development of the team and to continue own development in order to improve performance.
- Experience of Sage or similar
- Strong negotiating skills
- Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and in particular MS Excel
Genuine Opportunity for Career Progression
Modern Office Environment
Phone: 0121 582 6119