For over 20 years our clients Hospice has run a weekly lottery to raise money to help fund the care provided to local people. The money raised from the weekly lottery draw and other similar activities such as seasonal raffles and scratch cards has grown over the years and now exceeds £1.5m each year
Our client’s are looking to recruit someone who can provide administration support within their Lottery Team (including staff and volunteers).
The successful candidate will assist with the administration relating to the running of the weekly lottery and ensure that it is undertaken in accordance to deadlines & are in-line with best practice & compliance.
- Ensure attention to detail in all working practices?
- Adhere to strict deadlines, governance & work in a compliance environment?
- Work effectively both within a team and on your own
- Demonstrate accuracy in your work
- Experience of working in a financial environment?
- Payment handling & reconciliation experience?
- Excellent organisation & communication skills?
- Sound knowledge of IT systems & experience of using an in-house database
The Opportunity to Work in the Rewarding Hospice Care Sector
Competitive Salary – £18,000
Generous Holiday Allowance
Contributory Pension Scheme
Pay Care Benefits
Office: 0121 582 6119